Dear Jephrey at Bobbi's Hummus,
While away from New Jersey (land of easy access to Bobbi's Garlic Hummus) I have substituted feta cheese for my (large) daily serving of garlic hummus. But the feta just isn't enough anymore and now I am in Maine - even further away from New Jersey and I am experiencing serious hummus withdrawal. Does Bobbi's have any plans to extend distribution beyond the tri-state area? Say, all the way to Maine? Say, by tomorrow? Just curious.
Best Wishes,
Kim
2 comments:
Jephrey,
While you are expanding your distribution network, if you could get some Bobbi's to New Seasons in Beaverton, Oregon I would appreciate it. We feel left out. Just in case you were wondering, we eat a LOT of hummus out here too.
lol. screw that maine crap, tell 'em to send it to texas! i'm having withdrawals and i've never had ANY!!! see what being pregnant will do to you?
Post a Comment