If you like domestic design books, you'll love, Beloved Homes, published by Ikea. I'm looking at it very slowly - like one page a day - to make it last. Obviously, it's a fancy version of their catalogue; they profile ten homes in Sweden which are heavily decorated with Ikea merchandise. I'm OK with that, because I like particle board fumes (just kidding - a lot of the stuff is solid wood now - and I like to pretend I'll have the time and discipline to replicate the designs in my own home.)
(Cool, it turns out that I'm not a total dork to love this book - I was trying to find you a link to it and all I could find were design blogs fawning over it.)
We're cutting edge at CapeBags - but you knew that already, huh?
OK, I think that's enough patting myself on the back for now, especially because I still can't find a good link. The book has a hot pink cover. You can't miss it in the store.
No comments:
Post a Comment