
That's me in the upper left hand corner. Front page of Etsy on Tuesday (always a thrill.)
To celebrate I'm putting new wallpaper on my computer. Naturally. Wouldn't that be the first thing anyone would do? I love Jennifer's photos on photobird.etsy.com. and have one in my kitchen, so I was totally psyched when I found out she was participating in a free cool wallpaper collective from up-and-coming-artists-you-should-really-know-about. (That's not really their title, but it should be.) It will be a series with new wallpapers each season. Yippee! (In the future if you want to get your own nifty wallpaper but forget the date of this post, if you scroll down, on the right side you'll see a Kindred icon to click on. You're Welcome!)
2 comments:
Congrats on the FP!
You just made me really happy. I now have a cool chair to look at everytime I log onto the computer.
Post a Comment