Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Secret Garden


This photo was taken in my yard.

Really.

Not.

Fine, it was actually taken at the Reeves-Reed Arboretum in Summit. By me. Really.

Today was "Take Your Child to Work Day" at Etsy. I don't know if you heard about it. It was lovely. I think only a few shops participated.

Mostly just the Etsy shops with children home "sick" from school. Children with non-specific cold symptoms and bounding with energy. Yeah, especially those children.

Zack and I learned how to use the timer on my new camera. Couldn't have done it without him.



Zack has ink on him because he helped decorate the mailing envelopes. Very professional work. I wish he'd be home "sick" more often.

P.S. Don't forget to put your name in the drawing for the smock (see Sunday's post).

P.P.S. Regular readers: I heard a remix of Beyonce's "Single Ladies" on the radio; I think the original choreography will just need a few modifications and we're good to go.

2 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

Stop telling people to enter the contest, I still have a 1 in 8 chance of winning.

Kim said...

Funny.