Friday, November 14, 2008

Impatience (and Impatients)


I took this picture for the flower bud but you wouldn't know it because instead it's the water drops that are gloriously in focus. Water reminds me of soup. Naturally.

I think I'll go check to see if that Au Bon Pain Carrot Ginger Soup's been delivered yet. I'm getting a little panicky that maybe they've run out. And it will never arrive!

(3 happy minutes later)
It's not there. I was getting a little hysterical, but I had some hummus and I feel better now.

Here's a nicer picture of my sister Sarah than the one I posted yesterday. This one is with my grandfather. I think they both just ate hummus. (Jephrey never writes anymore so I'm not going to say which brand.)


They're both so Sweet.

HA HA HA! (Regular readers who are in on the joke can feel free to groan here but I'm

still

laughing!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Notice how my mouth is hanging open (in awe of Kim). It looks just like that in all my baby pictures!

Don't you just want to curl up on Grampy's shoulder and have a nice humus nap? Looks really comfy - miss him!