Apparently, not only does blatant pandering gets noticed by Au Bon Pain, it is rewarded! Oh, yes! It's true! They're sending free soup! (Jephrey from Bobbi's Garlic Hummus, I hope you are paying attention.)
Everybody, if you'd like, I can set up a webcam and run a feed to Youtube so we (I write "we" as if this is a major priority for you as well) can be sure to see when the soup truck arrives. That way you'll be able to see me run outside and give the delivery man a big hug and run back inside to start defrosting the package.
Oh, it's going to be SO EXCITING! I can't wait! Big hug to Donna, the Hospitality Manager at Au Bon Pain, who clearly has the world's best job. Donna, do Au Bon Pain workers get unlimited soup on days they work?
Just wondering. It would be a long commute, but I was just wondering.
Because Etsy workers don't (normally) get free soup. WE DON'T GET FREE HUMMUS EITHER, Jephrey. (We do get lots of free fun, though.)
2 comments:
Did Donna mention if they would be delivering the soup with a big fire hose directly from the truck to your kitchen table? Just wondering.
Can't believe you have a ginko tree. Love them! Could you just sew up the leaves into a nice little quilt for me? They are the perfect yellow. Please don't get soup on my quilt while you are making it :-)
I love love love your ginko tree - they are my favourite! Their leaves are the perfect shape I think.
More soup for you!!
Post a Comment