Monday, November 17, 2008

Scroll Down to the Next Post for the Giveaway






I have more of these, but I didn't think I'd test your patience further. They make me sad to look at closely, how about you? Last year my town was high on Money Magazine's list of best places to live, mostly because of its bizarrely low crime rate, but also because someone sent the magazine a picture of this massive flag which dominates our town. (A person would be a speck next to it.) I won't say that when the wind is blowing it stretches from one of the town to the other, because that would be LYING, but it does inspire awe. And high rankings by Money Magazine.

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

People may be flocking to your town! The flag pictures seem proud and bittersweet to me.
It is looking like a good soup day here in the northeast US, don't you think?

Kim said...

Yeah - this morning it was snowing on the walking to school!