Sunday, November 16, 2008

Enter to Win By Leaving a Comment


The giveaway I am coordinating with another blog (Hi,Lisa!) is taking longer to run than expected so I decided to do a give-away right here. (We're all about convenience at CapeBags.)

Leave a comment, or just your name (I'm not picky) and you'll be entered into a drawing to win the smock shown above. Bright and early Saturday morning I'll hop out of bed and write all the names on pieces of paper and then have a specially qualified and licensed person (Zack) draw a name. The winner will be posted by 9:30am EST (mostly because that's when he leaves for soccer and I won't be able to take advantage of his services after that.)

Don't have your own sweet little girl? (Megan's got three!) This smock is a nice little gift for a granddaughter or niece or a swell surprise for a friend. Enter! Or as I heard all summer at baseball, "Ya gotta be in it to win it!"

(P.S. The ribbons are on the back of the smock.)

8 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

I have 2 nieces that would look fabulous in that smock.

Tisa said...

The smock is beautiful! I would love to win this for my best friend's little girl! ~ :)

jmagloro[at]ywave.com

Karen Faulkner said...

My daughter would love this!

Heather said...

My goodness, the smock is gorgeous! I would love to win it for my daughter.

Sarah said...

I think "baby girl" might need something for those days when she just doesn't feel like pink. Me, Me, pick Me!

To other readers: today a baby shower gift that I had purchased from CapeBags arrived in the mail. The package was like a little bundle of joy - all pink, with lots of beautiful ribbons, little details, and fun fabrics. After my friend receives this gift, receiving her actual baby is going to seem like a let-down! Thanks Kim - great job!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Yeah, she'll just have to soldier on once that baby arrives. Thanks for the compliments! (And nepotism isn't going to get your name put on a larger slip of paper. Nice try.)

Cécile said...

My best friend's little artist would look lovely in your gorgeous smock!

Cecile

JustFeltHungry.etsy.com