
Milky Way by jeremisavoie
Anyone stuck longer, who thinks I'm a baby, you're right. At least I had an industrial size bag of snacks with me. And the latest issue of NYLON. And the kids only "interacted abrasively" for twenty-five percent of the wait time. So, really, I have nothing to complain about.
P.S. This is my favorite image by Jeremi. Very raw. Be sure to read the translation.
P.P.S. If you find yourself on route 78 in New Jersey anytime soon and would like a frozen block of carrot ginger soup, please stop by. I can't even look at it anymore. (32 pounds is a scary lot.)
3 comments:
Not this weekend, but I have been in the past en route to RI and I feel your pain.
You could have spent your time making puns out of "Tappen Zee" other than the obvious, "you were tappen ze brakes."
Good one!
Post a Comment