Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I wasn't going to write again until after the holiday, but I have so many things to share I couldn't wait! First, there's a new highly addictive song for you: "Trouble is a Friend" by Lenka. Listen! It's the kind of song you hear once and you're happily singing along the second time. Please, listen!

Perhaps I'm the last person to hear Lenka's music, but I'd never heard of her until this morning when I saw the BEST YouTube video put together by Nichole from littlebrownpen showing how to use their templates (the same ones I wrote about on Nov. 11). I know, a craft video, how exciting could it be? Just you wait! You'll have a big goofy smile on your face because it is so clever AND she includes Lenka's xmas song "All My Bells Are Ringing." And for the first time ever, it made me love hearing a holiday song before Thanksgiving.

While you are washing dishes after Thanksgiving, think of this cool photo by Madelyn at couragemylove.


Madelyn has a blog and a flickr site and a shop so you can see lots more of her amazing photos online, including this one over at MY NEW BLOG one-perfect-thing.blogspot.com! (Because the world was in desperate need of yet one more design blog. You're welcome, world!)

Just in case you don't think you have time to click over to my shiny new blog, I'm including Madelyn's photo here as well.


I want the boots, I want the jacket, I want the jeans, I want the dress, and I want the leaves and grass to follow me everywhere I go.

Happy Holiday!

No comments: