Tuesday, December 16, 2008


Have I already mentioned that gift wrapping is available?

Have I already mentioned that I don't have a daughter? (And in spite of that, an oddly large supply of pink paper.)

Have I already mentioned that I like to photograph wrapped packages?

Want to see what's in that's package? Yes?! (Lisa, look away.)



It's a hooded sweater by Oeuf for my niece. I took lots of photographs because I love it so much and she doesn't live near me, and if I dedicate the next five years to knitting (and NOTHING but knitting) I might be able to knit something as beautiful.

The planter next to it (waiting for me to buy it a sedum) is handmade by Amy Adams. Both were from the Designer Holiday Trunk Show. (Regular readers, you REALLY should have come. Next year, I expect you all to be there. I'll be taking attendance. Regular reader from the Toney, AL area - this means you too.)

5 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

Did you mention if you were paying for airfare?

Kim said...

Naturally.

Sarah said...

... what else would one do with their profits from ETSY's new gift wrapping serive :-)

brandianndesigns said...

your photos are coming along Kim!! great work. they are interesting and beautiful!!

love the sweater!

Kim said...

COMPLIMENTARY gift wrapping. Sorry, Sarah has an MBA, she can't help herself.