Today it's 60 degrees outside! And I'm not even going to worry about global warming because this means my bedroom window will unfreeze and now I can shut it! One morning last week we had a warm spell so I opened all the windows, then it started pouring rain. When I ran around closing the windows the bedroom one didn't close all the way and I didn't notice until the next day, when the rain water had turned to ice and frozen the window open. So for the last few days, I've been repeating to myself, "fresh air...fresh air..." in hopes of drowning out the other thought going through my head, "smooth move...smooth move," while hoping we wouldn't have another December that never went above freezing, in which case this morning I would be using a hair dryer on the window ice instead of letting in (more) fresh air.
Hope it's warm by you as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment