If, from across the room, you see a copy of Domino: The Book of Decorating at your local library it is totally OK to run straight to it and grab it off the shelf. However, it is not OK, once you have it in your hands, to jump up and down and let out happy little yells.
Trust me.
The lady behind the counter told me so.
I'd like to photograph some of the pages to show you how gorgeous it is, but that would be violating copyright law. And I don't do that.
Any more.
The photo above is the one I'd like domino magazine to use when they come to document my kitchen remodel. (They do that type of thing, after you put in all the effort, right?)
The top photo on the distant wall is by Jennifer Causey of photobird. (Jennifer recently stopped her simplybreakfast blog which is a real loss to the blogosphere - please Jennifer - just a few more....) The bottom photo is by my good friend and faithful blog reader, Brandi Berry (who was so smart in picking a husband, as to go with a screen-ready alliterative last name.) Brandi doesn't have photos in her shop right now. She's focusing on a soon-to-be new baby in her house. (It will be a little girl, Brandi, right? Just like I requested.)
5 comments:
There's that perfect wall color again. It looks even better with the black and white photos against it.
It's Benjamin Moore - I'll find the name if you'd like it.
When you finish eating up your carrot soup, you'll be surrounded by complimentary colors, so harmonious. Beautiful kitchen!
Hahaha that made me giggle! I am sure the book is amazing. Lovely Kitchen
Yes please, I must know which Benjamin Moore shade in the unlikely event that I ever get around to redecorating!
Post a Comment