I've gotten really addicted to Kashi's U cereal, so I decided that once I finished the 18 boxes I bought in December (it was on sale for goodness sake), I would stop eating it. You DO remember when I wrote about their new U cereal, don't you? Please say yes. So anyway, today I opened the final box, and caught myself thinking, "If I just have one spoonful each day I can make this last for a month." Sad, huh?
(Yes, I ate 17 boxes in six weeks. I said I was addicted.)
2 comments:
I haven't tried the U cereal yet! I'm all stocked up on their frozen entrees though.
(I tagged you on my blog today, now you can reveal six random things about yourself to the blog world)
Just today I was thinking, "That's really enough about me."
And then I saw your message.
Post a Comment