Sunday, January 11, 2009

Karen Faulkner "tagged" me which in the blog world means you are supposed to reveal a few fascinating tidbits about yourself and then tag some more people. I'm fresh out of fascinating, so I'm going to reveal a couple things about my shop instead. Want to know what I'm cropping out of my close-up photos?

Sure you do.

Shop version: (detail of an apron)



Uncropped version:



Ultra-neat and organized work space, huh? I should probably work on that. Next year. (Note to regular readers: No sedum in the pot yet. Working on it.)

Second, want to see the location of the blue wall in the background of most of my photos? Affirmative, I'm sure.


The ocean painting is by my Grandmother. She grew up in Newport, RI. (Many waves available for painting.) The blue wall is in my bedroom. I got the color from a bedroom makeover featured in a design magazine. It's a Martha Stewart paint and it is fading. (Martha, can we talk about that?)

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh, look at that, I didn't tag anyone. I have a feeling if I retag any more blogs, instead of saying "Thanks, that felt good," they are going to say, "Stop touching me!"

Which means I'm a failure in the tagging department. I'm hoping that the five other people Karen tagged are going to pick up my slack.

I should probably contact them.

Kim said...

They said I should stop being a baby and start tagging people.

Karen, Brandi...you know it's coming.

Karen Meyers said...

ut oh.....but I'm safe because there is nothing fascinating about me.

Karen Faulkner said...

So you haven't really followed ANY of the rules but I'm OK with that since I didn't invent this tagging thing, I'm just passing it along. Maybe you could tag Martha?

Your grandmother grew up in Newport! How did that not come up in our RI conversation? I have wonderful memories of special days there...the Black Pearl chowder comes to mind.