You came back! Even though I hadn't posted in ages! You're the best.
It's Spring here!
(No it's not.) (We went skiing yesterday.)
But it MUST be Spring because I've been told that Ethan's baseball practices start next weekend.
He's 12. He's not doing pre-Spring Training warmups for the majors.
The photo above is for a book I made for Mark of off-season baseball scenes. If you've ever wanted to make your own book, blurb is the way to go.
Totally different topic: Last Friday one of my bags was on the front page. It isn't a great photo of the bag so I wasn't jumping up and down with excitement but this morning I looked at the screen shot again (Etsy-Front-Pagers kindly uploads them to flickr) to figure out who compiled the treasury so I could send a thank you note, when I realized it had been compiled by Etsy Admin! Now I AM jumping up and down! You can see it here.
(Thanks for spotting it Karen!)
1 comment:
you should try mypublisher.com for photo books
they're awesome
Post a Comment