That's right!

(middle of the third row)
My arm was psyched. However it is starting to get an obnoxious ego. Last night it was taunting other less fortunate body parts (like my legs which will never make the front page and they know it.) There was some name calling and pushing and shoving, so I did my favorite Angelina Jolie imitation: apparently she tells her children, "I don't know who started it, but I'm here to finish it."
Then everybody settled down. And I got back to sorting seeds for all those nice people who requested them LAST SUMMER and I NEVER sent them out. Nice of me, huh?
(That quote was something she told a W magazine reporter and W magazine never lies so it must be true. Try it today; it's a lot of fun. Practice on your arms first. And wear heels. Of course. And get really long hair extensions. Gee, you're going to be busy today. But it will be totally worth it.)
3 comments:
Congrats! I missed it!
What seeds? Are they something I would want to grow? Can I get some?
I have been checking the mailbox daily for the last 8 months. So glad to hear the seeds didn't get lost on there way out West. Can't wait!
Is that along the lines of "if you don't stop crying I'll really give you something to cry about"? I remember hearing that alot as a kid...
Post a Comment