Monday, March 2, 2009

I know you already saw this picture...


but it's really appropriate:

Did you see the cover of the first issue of the new Jamie Oliver magazine? Uh huh.

It's the hands.

I couldn't run to the kitchen fast enough to turn on my oven.

Ethan (12 years old) said that my last post was bragging. I told him that just my arm was bragging. He said it was OK then.

Tomorrow there is going to be a really beautiful photo on my other blog by a photographer who doesn't sell her work (yet). Do take a look. She doesn't even have an Etsy shop, but if we all nag her enough I think we can change that.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I couldn't find a photo of the cover online because the second issue is already out! So sorry. To make it up to you here is a yummy link to a lemon cake recipe on his site:
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/dessert-recipes/my-nan-s-lemon-drizzle-cake

You COULD come over and look at my copy. I'm keeping it FOREVER so don't worry if you think it will take you a little while to get here.