Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Also not a current photo. It IS mud season here in the northeast. But you'll see why I picked heart shaped flowers further down this post.

I'm trying to figure out how to make a big scoop of maple cream a legitimate lunch. (I ran out of the flax waffles - which I originally bought for Ethan and Zack. They rejected them with a look of horror on their faces. Children.)

While I find a suitable maple cream conduit, can you tell me if you know ANY nice single men on Cape Cod. I am searching desperately.

Not for me. Mom.

For my sister Hilary. She is threatening to move off the Cape if a living breathing single male isn't located soon. Apparently they are as rare as albino star fish.

Help.

I really don't want her to move. There is no better combination than Cape Cod and a family member to stay with. (A happily married family member apparently.)

Have you heard that Cold Play song, "Strawberry Swing"? I think they should play it at their wedding. On the beach. In September. Gentle breezes. Gentle sun. Happy children.

P.S. I'm not kidding, know a guy who is also looking in Cape Cod? Hilary is much nicer, prettier, younger (37) and more fun than me and she has long blond hair that acts like a stun gun on men (it was really annoying when we were in St. John how men kept keeling over when they saw her hair. Men.)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm not single and not male, so it doesn't really count, but I love Hilary too! I couldn't recommend her more highly to all those great sinlge guys out there who want to move to Cape Cod to be with Hilary and her hair.

Come on all you guys in blog land - fess up and let us know you are out there. Hurry, there's only one Hilary!

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew the single male necessary to keep peace and joy in your life...I mean, Hilarys life...if I come across one here in the midwest, I will certainly pack him up and send him on...as long as it means I get girls clothes for the rest of my life...and one trip a Summer to the Cape...without the girls, who will be dressed so cute...

I'll keep my eyes open...I cannot bear the idea of Kim losing Cape inspiration!