Monday, March 16, 2009

Coast Guard Beach, CC, last April


It rained while Hilary was in North Carolina! Whoever arranged that, great idea and nice teamwork! Unfortunately she said she still had a great time AND DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE. This is distressing to say the least. I may need to import a nice single man to Cape Cod, because it seems the rumors are true: no guys on Cape Cod in the off-season.

To cheer everyone up - because surely you are taking this as hard as I am - I'm providing a link to Duffy's "Mercy" which will undoubtedly be my Most-Listen-to-Song of 2009. The first time I heard it, I thought, that's nice. By the end of the second time, I was hooked. That day I listened to it 73 times (really). Last Thursday, 58 times (really). If "Mercy" came in a powdered form I'd be snorting it right now.

1 comment:

Karen Meyers said...

There are some nice beaches on North Carolina, just sayin....