Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's Day Three, People


(Remember last spring's bunny? I found another bunny nest in the garden and am really torn over whether to ignore it knowing how much destruction those cute little fur balls will cause in a few months.)

OK, back to business. Were you on facebook today? Did you ask to your 214 friends if they knew any nice single guys on Cape Cod? No? OK, go ahead and do it now, I'll wait here for you.


Back so soon?


Let's ramp up the urgency. Hilary is in North Carolina this weekend AND she has bought tickets for another weekend as well. I tried to get the flight canceled, but no luck on that one. (Pesky police investigation to deal with now as well. Great.)

Arrange a first date and pick anything from my shop for free.

Free! I recommend the $45 Snowflake sleeveless blouse, one of which is going to be in a charity fashion show in Chicago next month. That's right! Famous and free!

Have a great weekend and remember FOCUS on finding Hilary a nice guy. Don't forget, we're doing it for him too.

And for me.

4 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

No luck on Facebook so far. I think I may actually need to go to Cape Cod (once the weather is warmer but before tourist season, of course) to scout out the situation. You're paying for the lodging, right? I like the Chatham Bars Inn.

Kim said...

Nice try Karen, Chatham Bars Inn costs a fortune, we're staying at a Holiday Inn. Pack binoculars.

Karen Faulkner said...

Darn. It was worth a try.

Karen Meyers said...

I'm starting to buckle from the pressure....