This is just a blot from a stamp I made but I really like how the ink has a lot of different colors. If you ever get a chance to take one of Lotta Jansdotter's print making workshops, jump at it. I went this weekend and it was so much fun AND her studio was absolutely gorgeous AND she has a little shop set up where you can look at lots of her work AND see samples and buy, buy, buy. (Obama SAID not to put our money under our mattresses.) Her site is here. Her shop is open only on Saturdays.
Monday, March 9, 2009
This is just a blot from a stamp I made but I really like how the ink has a lot of different colors. If you ever get a chance to take one of Lotta Jansdotter's print making workshops, jump at it. I went this weekend and it was so much fun AND her studio was absolutely gorgeous AND she has a little shop set up where you can look at lots of her work AND see samples and buy, buy, buy. (Obama SAID not to put our money under our mattresses.) Her site is here. Her shop is open only on Saturdays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like such fun!!
Post a Comment