If you happen to be invited to a wedding in Laguna Beach next month, I hope you receive a beach bag favor from CapeBags, stuffed with fun beach...uh, stuff. You can see some of the bags below, turned inside out.
Speaking of weddings, Hilary's birthday is tomorrow so let's all blow on some candles for her.
See that "Linked Within" thing below? I saw it on another blog yesterday and thought, boy, that's self-involved, and two minutes later had it loaded on mine. I think it won't last because I'm a control freak and the posts are RANDOMLY chosen. Well a computer says they are related but that computer is kidding itself.
6 comments:
I tested that "linked within" thing - I agree - completely random. I hope someone isn't making money off that gimic. Oops that darn MBA leaked out AGAIN!
Happy Birthday Hilary!
Beautiful photo, beautiful bags and happy birthday to Hilary!
(I have that MBA disorder too Sarah! They train us well)
No charge for Linked - yet.
I don't think it's going to be popular enough for them to ever charge. They need a couple MBAs working for them obviously.
computers often kid themselves...
congrats on getting that order!! How many bags was it? Bet that wedding coordinator will be passing on your name or using you again!!
65 bags - all indentical twins.
Post a Comment