Amy's California veggie burgers.
(Three bonus words:) Frozen food section.
(Hey, look a little smiley face.)
(And I just winked.)
(And I've spent too much time out in the sun watching baseball.)
Have a great weekend. Try the veggie burger at your barbecue. They only need a little heat. And in case you've looked at it in the store and wondered, yes, Stonewall Kitchen's Papaya Salsa IS very good (assuming you like sweet salsa.) Very good with that veggie burger - you should probably heat up two. Oh, and while you're at it - put it all in a good wrap with vegetables. That's all. Unless you want me to come over and fix it for you, in which case I'll need your address and possibly an airline ticket. (Hi Sheppie.)
(The photo is from my garden yesterday.)
2 comments:
That sounds great! I love a good veggie burger. I'll be having smoothies and veggie wraps from Green Cuisine in Stone Harbor, NJ--yay! Have a wonderful weekend.
From that photo I am beginning to understand what it might mean to have forget-me-nots overtake your garden. Party-on little flowers!
Post a Comment