At the end of last summer when only the black-eyed-susans where still blooming, I decided to try letting them fill in the whole garden this year. It worked. The only problem is the plants are huge and I already have to fight my way into the garden (all paths have disappeared) and it is only the middle of June.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
My Mini Rudebeckia Field
At the end of last summer when only the black-eyed-susans where still blooming, I decided to try letting them fill in the whole garden this year. It worked. The only problem is the plants are huge and I already have to fight my way into the garden (all paths have disappeared) and it is only the middle of June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love rudebeckia!
did you vote? if so, thanks!
did you ever consider making cloth diapers?
Post a Comment