My parents went to Acadia a few weeks ago with my sister Sarah, (who faithfully reads my blog), and sent this photo. The orange plants in the middle make me think of only one thing: Au Bon Pain's Carrot Ginger Soup. Which still hasn't arrived! (Believe me, I already checked 18 times today.) In the meantime, I am looking at these delicious pictures. Hungry? You will be.
Oh, before you go, I want to show you something. Remember when the world was flat and cars didn't have seat belts in the back or car seats for preschoolers, and people thought a VW Bus was fun and not just a wildly unsafe ride? And sometimes they even removed the back seats to make room for other fun "seating arrangements."

Well, that's me and Sarah (being primped by my Mom).
In a portable crib.
Inside a VW Bus.
Because sleeping comfortably on a long car ride used to be a lot more important than it is today.
That's INSANE!
Hi Mom.
4 comments:
LOL! I LOVE it...heck, I say throw out the boosters and bring in the porta cribs! that's HILARIOUS...and you haven't changed a bit...that's your pose for your Etsy pics :)
Megan, you're totally right; that is the same pose! I knew Etsy was in my future and I wanted to be ready.
I miss the days of rolling around in the backseat of a huge sedan!
Post a Comment