This is a little sneak peek for Nancy (and you) of the blouse I am making for her. She ordered the Kaffe Fassett fabric from the Lucky Kaeru Fabric shop on Etsy and had it sent directly to me, to be sewn up. You can do the same! (You'll need 1.5 yards of fabric.)
Hi Nancy, Don't you just want to put it on right now?
(Nancy is a brave and crafty girl. She is wearing another sleeveless blouse I made, in the WISCONSIN winter with a sweater she hand dyed to match - impressive!)
Regular readers: The soup drought continues. I know you were wondering.
Megan: I recommend that you DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES look at either the Kaffe fabric link or the Kaeru Etsy shop link. Trust me.
P.S. I just emailed Tiffany at Lucky Kaeru: she can get more Kaffe fabrics than are in her shop.
5 comments:
wow - beautiful fabric! It would look great in a quilt!
Wow! I have a yard of that fabric in my sewing room! My mom bought it for me to make her a blouse, I never did it. She's probably forgotten....I'm inspired to find it and make something for me.
I third the "wow" on the pattern of this fabric!
You cannot put that kind of temptation in front of me and expect me to stop...I must go see...I must...and I must get a job to afford the problem I have...it's not an addiction, just a little problem...really...I mean, I'm not even going in her shop right now, I'm waiting till the girls are in bed so I can spend more time there...that's definitely not an addiction...
By the way, the brownie recipe is a keeper...chocolate isn't an addiction either...I have no vices....really...
gorgeous fabric (and great work on your part!)
blogged about a new necklace today...check it out
i have the stuff for the brownies...maybe tonight is the night :)
Post a Comment